Thursday, October 13, 2011

Basketball Wives La Episode 7 Lingerie photo shoot

So in basketball wives LA episode 7. Gloria (the H.B.I.C) goes on a lingerie photo shoot.I hear around LA that Gloria has been going to a lot of auditions as far as tv and commercials go. So she is doing a lingerie shoot and her Hubby to be Matt is present. Imani also stops  in to show support. Well Gloria admits she is a little nervous and i don’t know if having Matt there helped her or hurt her. I would say since Gloria isn’t really used to Lingerie shoots the comfort of having Matt there really helped her.  I think Gloria has the face and personality for acting I sure would love to get her in one of my films coming up in 2012. I can see Gloria as a cop easily and i predict she will someday have her own nighttime drama series as a detective

How People received the photo shoot
Well let’s be real  it’s Gloria people love to dislike her and for one simple reason. MATT BARNES. Deep inside a lot of women want their man to Be Matt Barnes. Now i do not personally know Matt and not a lot of us do. I have met him on a couple of occasions and both times he was humble cordial and laid back and that is how he comes across on the show. We do not know what happen in that domestic dispute nor is it any of our business but he supports his lady and a lot of women despise that. So in turn they are gonna diss gloria’s photo shoot and say things like  ” she is no better than Draya”  ” she is whack” she has no talent  and then the biggest lie ” she is ugly”  WAIT WAIT WAIT  HOLD UP REWIND


Look up there^^^^^   what part of ugly is that?  if that is ugly i think i want my wifey to be ugly because right now Glo is most definitely top 5 baddest women on reality tv and that is just fact.
Final review on the entire idea
I think it was great i think she did it tasteful. I loved the ring finger pose(to piss more people off)  I love Matt there hooping at her  i thought it was incredibly sexy. Everyone can hate all they want Gloria Govan is about to blow the roof off this Motherf..r   and i will be right there cheering on the queen of the Bay.

0 comments:

5% off Wireless System Upgrades