Sunday, December 26, 2010

Another shot at Ciara from Keri Hilson?


OK I told all of you that Keri Hilson had beef with Ciara didn't I? yes i did. Well again Ms Keri Baby takes a shot at CI CI. When ask about being nervous about releasing her new CD "No Boys Aloud"
 Keri responded“I would like to [sell] higher than 35k – I mean anyone would,” said Keri referring to Ciara’s CD Basic Instinct which sold 37,000 copies last week. “I saw a quote where [Ciara] said it’s not all about the numbers and I’m not really a chart reader. I don’t look at charts. It’s probably what she honestly feels,” said Keri.

Of course later when asked about it Keri Hilson reps stated that the ''singer didn't mean any animosity toward;s her  She was simply stating a fact"   wooooo  BTW  Keri is projected to sell more than 100k in her first week

0 comments:

5% off Wireless System Upgrades